How to Web Belgrade 2011 Community Event has the goal of promoting the entrepreneurial spirit and startup culture in Serbia and the region. The lectures and panels from entrepreneurs and VCs are intended to educate, inform and inspire young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs-to-be. Join us on 16 June at Kulturni Centar Grad.
HTW Belgrade Community Event
- Mike ButcherTechCrunch EU Editor
- Katy TurnerEden Ventures Associate (Fmr.)
- Vladimir NikolićLimundo CEO
- Patrick de LaiveThe Next Web Co-founder
- Luka AbrusFive Minutes CEO
- Ilija StudenActiveCollab Co-founder
- Tomaž ŠtolfaVox.io Founder
- Branko MilutinovićNordeus CEO
- Jeffrey TreichelKolektiva CEO
- Kirsten CampbellSeedcamp General Manager
- 12PRESENTATIONS AND PANELS
- 10INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS
- 1GREAT LOCATION
- 1AWESOME PARTY
SEE ICT Team
New media, web journalism, communication and PR specialist. Project manager and trainer at the Belgrade Open School, leading Serbian non-profit in the field of education and capacity building. Program director of the first school of web journalism in Serbia. Easily satisfied with the very best.
New media manager at IT TV production, collaborator on various online projects, with specific interest in IT project management. Loves visiting conferences and working on promoting networking within the ICT industry.
An activist, designer, blogger, historian (true story). Passionate about promoting entrepreneurship and new technologies in SEE communities, looking forward to seeing you all at the How to Web Belgrade conference.
Marketing manager, trainer and consultant, works on several online and offline projects. Engineer of organizational sciences, received her MA with a paper on Internet marketing in sport. Designs and delivers IT and project management trainings. Ex-basketball player. Marathon runner.